For more than 32 years, Mr. Howie has represented clients in Anne Arundel County, Prince George's County, Howard County, Charles County, and Calvert County, and throughout Maryland and D.C. and Northern Virginia. Howie Law Firm LLC has the experience to help you legally and offer you peace of mind. When you are worried about how to deal with an insurance company, we lift that burden off your shoulders. When you don't know where to turn for help, call us at (410) 793-2400 to schedule a consultation for about any of the following situations:
- Family & Domestic Law – Our firm handles all matters involving domestic and family law including separation agreements, child custody, support and visitation, alimony, marital property division, divorce, adoption, guardianship, pre-marital agreements,
- Auto Accidents – Including rear-end, head-on and side collisions, rollovers and multi-vehicle accidents
- Truck Accidents – Experienced in investigating truck Accidents including driver’s log and truck maintenance records as well as exploring all avenues of compensation in truck accidents occurring on major interstates, including I-95, I-295, I-83, I-97, I-495, I-695 and other urban and rural highways and roads throughout Greater Maryland
- Motorcycle Accidents – Including experience with traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord damage and other catastrophic injuries
- Metro Bus Accidents – Experienced in filing claims against municipal agencies and public transportation entities
- Products Liability – Accidents that result from defective products such as car tires and brakes, household appliances, medical devices, prescription and over-the-counter drugs, tools and child and infant products (cribs, strollers, playpens, car seats, toys, bedding and clothing)
- Premises Liability – Slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accidents caused by poorly maintained premises and negligent security
- Construction Accidents – Third-party liability claims for scaffold or trench collapses, forklift accidents, falls from roofs or ladders, crane accidents or work-site motor vehicle accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents – Representation for those injured by cars, trucks or other motor vehicles while walking; crossing the street; inline-skating, jogging or running or skateboarding.
- Boating Accidents – Injuries resulting from capsizes, falls overboard, sinking, collisions or explosions in the Chesapeake Bay, the Potomac River, the Delaware River, the Christina River, the Susquehanna River, the Patuxent River, other lakes and rivers in Maryland and Washington, D.C. and the Atlantic Ocean
Our legal team is here to help whether you or a family member has suffered broken bones or a catastrophic injury such as traumatic brain and head injury or spinal cord injury. When the very worst happens, we offer compassionate support and vigorous legal representation in wrongful death cases.
Schedule a free consultation for personal injury cases with our legal team in Annapolis, MD
To learn more about how Howie Law Firm LLC can help you get the compensation you deserve, please contact us online or call us at (410) 793-2400. Consultations are free, and all personal injury cases are taken on contingency. We serve clients throughout Maryland, Washington, DC and Virginia.
- Personal Injury
- How Do I Choose a Personal Injury Attorney?
- What Do I Do After an Accident?
- Auto Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Metro Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Products Liability
- Premises Liability
- Brain & Head Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Family & Domestic Law
- Drug Litigation